R44 Raven II
Aerotim Engineering has developed the flight dynamic model of the Robinson R44 (Raven II / Raven I / Cadet), a helicopter frequently used in flight schools.
The Robinson R44 helicopter flight dynamic model is ready to use on FTD, FNPT simulators, as well as other related applications. The flight model uses Aerotim’s model libraries which are used in the development of Level D simulators.
The flight model has;
- Advanced Rotor Blade Element Model
- Accurate component aerodynamics
- Atmospheric model with variable wind and turbulence models
- Engine and transmission models
- Engine startup
- Realistic autorotation capability
- Integrated fuel & electric model
- Seamless integration with flight instrument panels and X-plane
- Start, stop, trim, re-position, freeze capabilities
- Intuitive user interface.
This model will meet user and qualification requirements for an FDT and FNPT pilot training.