At Aerotim, we have accomplished every project with our team of specialists who are the best in their fields.
At Aerotim, we have accomplished every project with our team of specialists who are the best in their fields. Our highly qualified team, working in very specific areas, is able to take on complex and challenging projects, although our working environment is calm and flexible.
We are always ready to meet new teammates with the requisite knowledge in our areas of activity, whether they are experienced or not. Contact us by completing the forms below.
Engineering graduates who complete their applications via e-mail will have the chance to take the first step in their engineering career as part of the Aerotim Engineering team, working in such fields as Dynamic Systems Modelling and Control Systems Design (e.g. Autopilot development, Turboshaft engine modelling).
The recruitment process involves several evaluation stages, and is completed after a mini-project execution phase.
Applicants should have:
- A university engineering degree, preferably in Mechanical, Aerospace, Control or Computer Engineering
- An interest in programming, and the ability to learn such software as Matlab Simulink, C++
- Preferably, knowledge of the modelling of control systems and dynamic systems
- The ability to develop new approaches to problem solutions
- The ability to think analytically
- The ability to use written and oral communication skills effectively
- A good level of written and spoken English